Welcome Hawaii!

We hope you find useful information here.
Please add information below by selecting "edit" then save.
Please use the discussion tab to have conversations with others from the area regarding Opting Out.


Parent/guardian will need to write a letter asking that the child not be administered the state test. Letter is needed to provide evidence to USDOE

Potential contact:
Kent Hinton
Student Assessment Section
...Systems Accountability Office
(808) 733-4100 ext 222 - desk 641 18th Avenue #V102
(808) 733-4483 - fax Honolulu, Hawaii 96816

[Source:Opt Out of the State Test: A National Movement http://www.facebook.com/groups/264594250218348/]